Private Zipline Activity in Medellin, Colombia
let's go on the road by the east side of Medellin and cross through the central mountain chain of Colombia accompanied
by amazing landscapes until the natural reserve where we can have a 15 minutes walk to spot three waterfalls, one of them known as " El salto de buey" .
then we get to exciting moment; the zipline with 800 meters long and 100 feet high, passing mountain to mountain. at the otjer side we can have a moment to enjoy a colombian cup of coffee and appreciate the views. the last part is to go back to the starting point on the zipline.
• We pick you and drop off at the costumer's accomodation place or meeting point the costumer's decides.
• English/Spanish speaking tour guide
• Air conditioned private car or van for groups.
• Around 1 hour an 30 minutes on the road until the natural reserve.
• 15 minutes walk sourronded by nature, waterfalls and amazing views.
• Take the 800 meters zipline to the other side of the mountain.
• We have a stop to admire the views and take a delicious cup of colombian coffee.
• Back again on the zipline to the starting point.
• 1 hour and 30 minutes back on the road.
• The tour includes insurance (medical assistances) since the moment we pick you up until the end of the tour.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 3 To 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
• Costumer's accomodation place or meeting point the costumer decides.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.