Full Day Tour in Nicosia: Split in Two
Nicosia, the last divided capital in the world, is a multicultural city where the past
and the present meet and merge. The uniqueness of such a combination makes
the capital of Cyprus a place worth knowing and certainly a place worth visiting!
• Ancient Idalion (open only week-days) – 30 minutes
• Old City Venetian Walls and Famagusta Gate – 10 minutes
• Liberty Monument, Archbishop’s Palace – 30 minutes
• Shacolas Tower Museum and Observatory – 1 hour
• Stroll in Ledras street and Old Nicosia City – 1 hour
• Cross the Ledras Checkpoint on foot
• Faneromeni Church - 30 minutes
• Lunch Break (Try Euroula’s Tavern ) – 1.5 hour
• Choice to visit one of the following:
Cyprus Museum / The Tomb of Makedonitissa – 1 hour
"Infant seats available"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 6 To 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
If your pickup point is not included in the list of the hotels shown above, please provide us your exact address, building name, street number, area, postal code
Larnaca International Airport, Larnaca, Cyprus
Larnaca Airport, Larnaca Cyprus
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.