Full Day Tour in Limassol: A Bit of Everything
The most cosmopolitan city in Cyprus, Limassol is well-known for its vibrant
atmosphere and spontaneous hospitality. Whether you're after a relaxing beach
vacation, or a more sophisticated cultural and historical tour, Limassol can cater
A sea-side destination with a unique identity, rich history and culture, special
beauties and full of treasures that can be a delight for your eyes.
• Choirokoitia UNESCO World Heritage Centre – 30 minutes
• Tochni village
• Coffee break (optional) at Tochni Village (nice view) – 30 minutes
• Drive by Amathus Ancient City (optional stop) – 30 minutes
• Explore on foot the Old Town - 30 minutes
• Limassol Medieval Castle - 30 minutes
• New Limassol Marina (recommended for lunch) – 2.5 hours
• Wine tasting at Erimi Village Wine Museum, or Kollosi or spend time at the mall of Limassol
“My Mall’” 1 / 1.5 hours
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Infant seats available"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 To 9 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
If your pickup point is not included in the list of the hotels shown above, please provide us your exact address, building name, street number, area, postal code
Larnaca International Airport, Larnaca, Cyprus
Larnaca Airport, Larnaca Cyprus
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.