Full-Day Small-Group Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple
We are the first and only company so far to organize the combined day tour to Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple with small-group size (Maximum 12 people per group).Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Cao Dai Temple, Long Thanh Bac Commune Hoa Thanh District, Tay Ninh 730000 Vietnam
Tây-Ninh, near the Cambodian border, is home to the unique Cao Dai sect, whose patron saints include Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo and Winston Churchill to name a few. The religion is a hybrid of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity. The Cao Dai Temple at Tây-Ninh has been described as a Walt Disney fantasia of the East. The temple's exterior is decorated with multi-colored dragons of all shapes and sizes competing for space with a number of swastikas. Above the main entrance is the all-seeing holy eye, the symbol of the Cao Dai sect. The interior is just as engaging as statues of Jesus Christ, Buddha and the Hindu god, Brahma, stand side by side.
Pickup time at District 1 between 08h00 - 08h30. After we pickup all guests, we drive from 2 hours – 2,5 hours to Tây Ninh province. We will make a stop for refreshment and toilet. When arrives at Cao-Đài temple, we can walk around for having an overview of the temple and admire its beautiful architecture. After that to gain insight and information about this religion, we can go inside the building and watch the Caodaists pray.
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Lunch will be served on the way from the temple to Củ Chi Tunnels. Upon arrival:
• You’ll watch a brief of propaganda video, which explains how the tunnels were used to successfully defeat American military forces in combat.
• The tour continues and the guide explains some traps that were placed in the jungles of Việt Nam to either maim American soldiers or create panic amongst the ranks.
• From here, you can enter one of the tunnel entrances and crawl through the tunnels is a real experience to imagine how people could live there for an extended period!
• There is a shooting range where you can try to fire an automatic or semi-automatic weapons for a fee (this fee is not included)
• Take some rest at the end for a taste of Củ Chi boiled tapioca and thinking what humans are capable of when having to defend their home.
We drive back to Hồ Chí Minh city. Tour ends at the city center between 18h00 - 19h00.
Duration: 2 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers"
Duración: 8 To 10 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Asiana Link Travel - CN Tôn Thất Đạm, 60 Tôn Thất Đạm, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests at several hotels, your hotel might be first, so please be ready 30-minute before departure time. We'll come to your door as soon as we can!
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.