Mykonos Cooking Class of Local Specialties
In this unique cooking class tour the travelers will follow a renowned Mykonian chef, who will first brief them on the tastes of Mykonos, and then she will teach them how to cook local specialties using fresh local ingredients.
The guests will participate during the whole process, and they will eat what they have prepared. Local wine and ouzo will accompany the feast.
The menu can be adjusted, upon request, for vegetarians or vegans, with no extra charge.
People avoiding certain foods for either medical or religious reasons should inform us beforehand.
Tour starts and ends at the meeting point.
The guests will be met at the meeting point and taken to the place for the class.
During the class the guests will cook, under the direction of a renowned Mykonian chef, local specialties and they will eat what they have prepared. Local wine will accompany the feast. At the end, the guests will be given the recipes in written form, so they can make them at home, and they can take with them any food left.Sample Menu
• Mostra - A rusk (or a piece of bread) spread with kopanisti cheese (a spicy local cheese), a slice of tomato, oregano and extra virgin olive oil
• Tsatziki - A dip made of thick yogurt, drained cucumber, olive oil, garlic, mint, lemon juice and salt.
• Kremidopita - It is an onion and cheese pie.
The tanginess of the onions is balanced with a creamy local cheese (tirovolia). Seasoned with dill and various herbs.
• Keftedakia Mykonou - Pork meatballs (beef can be used on request).
The meat is hand minced and mixed with grated onions, bread, eggs, oregano, mint, olive oil and ouzo.
• Rafiolia - Sweets made of fried dough that may contain tirovolia cheese. Sprinkled with honey, orange and cinnamon.
• Greek salad - Yes, the internationally famous Greek salad, with tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, green bell peppers, feta cheese, oregano, and olive oil.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
Hora de Inicio:
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
5/6/2021 - 5/1/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
Duración: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
|Monday - Sunday:||04:30 PM - 08:00 PM|
Ano Mera 846 00, Greece
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.