Great Ocean Road Full Day Private Experience
The Great Ocean Road is a world-famous tourist destination and has over 240 kilometres of stunning scenery, incredible wildlife including koalas, kangaroos and native birdlife and stunning ocean views. You will experience an incredible variety of landscape and points of interest including quaint beach side townships, world famous surf beaches, the lush green rain forests of the Otway Ranges, the wild Shipwreck Coast and finally the breathtaking rock formations of the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, & Gibson Steps.
When travelling with us, you have the freedom to customise your journey along the Great Ocean Road to create your own experience. We can tailor your private tour to suit your mood and level of interest in the many different points of interest too.
Throughout the day your guide will share the history, adventures, tales & stories of the Great Ocean Road as you spend a full day creating, exploring, and experiencing the Great Ocean Road on your own private tour. Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
The Great Ocean Road, Great Ocean Road, Torquay, Victoria 3231 Australia
Your Great Ocean Road starts in Torquay and ends in Port Campbell. Each of your stops along the Great Ocean Road will vary from 15 minutes to 60 minutes depending on location, activity and/or experience. Your Full Day Experience will flow like:
Your Great Ocean Road Full Day Private Experience starts with us meeting and greeting you in the lobby of your hotel or agreed pick up point. You will be traveling in your own private and luxury vehicle for the tour.
As we make our way out of Melbourne towards the Great Ocean Road, our guide will be explaining minimum highlights including:
- The 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and Gibson Steps
- Koala & Kangaroo spotting and native bird encounters
- Seaside towns of Torquay, Aireys Inlet, Apollo Bay, & Port Campbell.
- Multiple stops along the Great Ocean Road for photo opportunities (You can let us know when you want to stop as well).
- The Otway National Park
- The plans for the complimentary morning or afternoon tea.
- The dining options available for lunch being a casual lunch, pub meal, or 2 course lunch with beverage (guests own expense).
Our philosophy is simple “Your Tour, Your Experience”, and you may have the time to add the following inclusions to be apart of your private tour:
- Gourmet Chocolate Tasting
- Shopping at the Surf Outlets in Torquay
- Visit either Split Point Light House or Cape Otway Light Station.
- Beer or Wine Tasting
- Bush walk through the Otway Rainforest.
- Helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles.
These inclusions are subject to the guests own expense and time permitted, however we will use our best endeavours to help you accommodate these inclusions.
Throughout the day, your guide will share the history, adventures, tales & stories of the Great Ocean Road as you spend a full day creating, exploring, and experiencing the Great Ocean Road on your own private tour.
Duration: 12 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
3/2/2020 - 7/6/2021
Duración: 12 To 13 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 08:30 PM|
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet and greet our guests in the lobby of their Melbourne Hotel, meet at Station Pier in Port Melbourne from their cruise ship or collect from Melbourne Airports. We can accommodate other locations via mutual agreement.Airports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Station Pier, Port Melbourne
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.