Sabirama Cooking Class
This cooking tour is different from a cooking class. The tour takes you to the countryside of Hoi an, Cam Thanh village (around 4kms from the center). It combines some small activities like: discovering the local market, boat trip on the river, basket boat sailing, water buffalo cart transfer to the restaurant and on arrival relax with a foot, head, shoulder massage before cooking class commences.
The morning tour begins at 8:00am and returns to your hotel around 1:00pm
The afternoon tour begins at 1:00pm and returns to your hotel around 6pm
This tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off and all activities listed.
Don’t miss this while staying in Hoi An, Vietnam - The real local experience
Just 5 hours, you will enjoy the whole real local experiences at the area with the most memorable moment in the trip
The journey will take you through the beautiful and scenic countryside of Hoi An to Cam Thanh village (around 4kms away from the town center). This adventure will include: a visit to a local produce market; a boat trip along the beautiful Thu Bon River as you pass under the majestic Cua Dai Bridge. followed by a ride in a water buffalo cart that will take you to the Sabirama Cooking School and restaurant. Upon arrival, you can then unwind by soaking up the joys of a foot, head and shoulder massage.
Then the REAL fun begins, during our cooking class. The menu will include 4 local Vietnamese dishes:
1. Mango salad with shrimp & pork
2. Rolled wet rice paper with minced pork and vegetables.
3. Beef noodle soup - Pho Bo
4. Vietnamese chicken curry
The ingredients can be replaced in case of someone gets allergic with something
*The morning tour begins at 8:00am from hotel, return to hotel before 1:00pm
*The afternoon tour begins at 1:00pm from hotel,return to hotel before 6:00pmStop At:
• Hoi An Market, 01 Bach Dang Street, Hoi An Vietnam
• Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An VietnamSample Menu
• Green Mango Salad with shirmp and pork - the green mango will be grated, then sauted shirmp and pork , learn how to make the vietnamese sweet & sour fish dressing
• Fresh spring roll - we won't make with the rice paper available, you will learn how to make the wet rice paper before rolling the spring roll
• vietnamese chicken currry - you will learn how to marinate and cook with the fresh lemograss and turmeric powder .....
• Beef noodle soup - pho bo - the typical and popular dish when you visit vietnam
• sticky rice cake - the local cake you should try when stay in Hoi an
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
Duración: 5 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
- For hotels in Da Nang: 7:00am / 11:45am
- For locations in Hoi An: 7:45am / 12:30pm
- Your hotel in Da Nang
- Your hotel or chosen location in Hoi An
・Duration: 5 hrs
- For travelers picked-up in Da Nang, returning point will be Hoi An old city
- For travelers picked-up in Hoi An, returning point will be the original pick-up point
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.