Private Full Day Trip to Medieval Villages of Catalonia + Lunch front of a Lake
Feel like travelling back in time in this Private Tour, through the Medieval Villages. Visit 3 of the most beautiful and best preserved towns of Middle Age.
Stroll through the village of Rupit, the narrow alleys with 14th century houses.
Visit the charming Besalu, another medieval jewel. Enter the city through its Romanesque Bridge of the 12th Century.
Lunch in front of a lake. Taste an exquisite Catalan menu.
Take a walk through the Old Town of Girona, one of the most important cities of the medieval era.
• Private Day Trip by car to the Medieval Villages from Barcelona.
• Pick up and Drop off by your hotel by car.
• Three of most incredible and well-preserved villages of the Medieval Catalonia: Rupit, Besalú & Girona.
• Cross the river through an incredible hanging bridge
• Feel like in the 12th century entering the Besalú through its Romanesque Bridge
• Have a typical Catalan lunch enjoying the views of the lake of Banyoles
• Visit the incredible Old Walled City of GironaItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Rupit, Rupit, Catalonia
Walk through one of the most beautiful villages in Spain
- Cross the famous suspension bridge over the Rupit river that connects with the old town.
- Walk and lose yourself in the old town
- Visit the 12th century baroque church of San Miquel
- Visit the old cemetery
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Besalu, Besalu, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Get into a Medieval Gem in the Heart of Catalonia
- Cross the fortified Besalu bridge over the Fluvia river
- Walk through the old town
- Learn about the history of the village
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
La Carpa de l'Estany SL, Passeig Darder, 28, 17820 Banyoles, Girona, Spain
Have a typical Catalan lunch in an incredible restaurant in front of the lake of Banyoles
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutesStop At:
Girona, Girona, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Explore one of the most interesting cities in Catalonia explore more than two thousand years of history, Roman Walls, Arab baths, Jewish quarter, and a magnificent Cathedral.
Duration: 2 hours
"Infant seats available"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 10 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
At the hotel
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.