Krabi Jungle Tour with ATV Riding
• Enjoy and exciting with ATV riding in the forest and bumpy trail.
• Delve into Krabi's jungle on a one day tour to discover unique hidden sights like the Tiger Cave Temple , the Emerald Pool and Hot Spring Waterfall.
• Visit the Emerald pool, a stunning eco-tourist spot with visually beautiful aquamarine colour surrounded by tropical rainforest and enjoy swimming at the natural pool.
• Visit Tiger Cave Temple , Krabi best loved forest temple , fantastic cave and 1237 stairs to the viewpoint at the top of mountain.
• Enjoy walking in the jungle among the fantastic old trees and abundant rainforest.
• Enjoy a various set lunch at a local restaurant.
• Enjoy and relax in your own natural "hot-tub jacuzzi" filled with running spring mineral hot water at a pleasant 35 ํ-40 ํ at hot spring waterfall, known as it’s good for your health.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Oh-Hoo, 11 Maharaj Soi 10 Rd. Paknam Subdistrict Mueang District, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Takes the tourists to visit beautiful and abundant forest of Krabi Province such as Tam Suea Temple (Tiger Cave Temple), Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool) and Hot Spring Waterfall which are located in extensive evergreen forest with varieties of plants and wild animals, Tam Suea Temple (Tiger Cave Temple) has been situated in the forest plantation, plain area, valley, the cave cavity and cliff. Regarding the name of the temple, it has been assumed that in the past, there were the tigers living and inside the cave appears natural stone with the feature of the tigers’ paws, some caves that have been situated in the area of the temple are used for the center of meditation of the monks, laymen and laywomen as well, the warm creek is an origin of “Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool)” in the Southern lowland forest which is a hot spring with a temperature of 30-50 degrees Celsius, a beautiful clear pond in the middle of the forest and it has clear viridian green water that can change its color by the time, date and lighting conditions, around the Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool) is a shady green forest area with the richness of the varieties of plants and the place to see scarce birds such as Gurney’s Pitta, Rufous-collared Kingfisher and Black hornbill, “Hot Spring Waterfall” is another one of unseen Thailand in Krabi Province near Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool), it is a natural bathtub supporting the line of waterfall flowing down from the hill, the waterfall is hot water and consists of various minerals with a temperature of 40-50 degrees and helps relaxing the body.
We also take you to enjoy an exciting hour rides through the beautiful mountain and bumpy trail in the jungle along the nature canal. You can explore and enjoy with the natural environment.
• 08:00am – 09:20am Pick you up from your hotel.
• 10:30am Arrive at the hot spring waterfall, relax in the natural bathtub with mineral hot water.
• 11:15 am Departure to the National Park, a half hour walk in the rainforest and visit the Emerald Pool , enjoy swimming in the natural pool with emerald clear
• 12:30pm Enjoy delicious lunch in the restaurant.
• 02:00pm Arrive Tiger Cave Temple , sightseeing and exploring. The Tiger Cave Temple is a Thai Buddhist meditation center and also has places of archaeological and historical significance.
• 04:00pm Enjoy and exciting with ATV Riding.
• 05:00pm Transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years."
"There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund."
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 4 To 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
o Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nam Mao and Ao Nang
o Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB200 per person (payable directly to the driver)
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.