Jungle Tour to Emerald Pool, Krabi Hot Spring and Tiger Cave Temple
This full day tour will take you to Krabi's signature attractions nestled deep in the jungle: Wat Tahm Suea (the Tiger Cave Temple), Sra Morakot (the Emerald Pool) and Hot Spring Waterfall. This exotic and yet relaxing adventure kicks off with a refreshing swim in the Emerald Pool, a freshwater pool inside the Khao Phra Bang Khram Nature Reserve. There, you will get to soak yourself in a 120-square-meter pond sporting a mysterious green hue thanks to the abundance of minerals from the surrounding limestone hills. You will then head off to the Tiger Cave Temple, aptly named for the rock formation nearby resembling a tiger's claw.
• Enjoy walking in the jungle among the fantastic old trees and abundant rainforest.
• Relax in the natural bathtub with mineral hot water at Hot Spring Waterfall, known as it’s good for your health.
• Enjoy swimming at the natural swimming pool at the Emerald Pool.
• Enjoy a various lunch at a local restaurant.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Namtok Ron (Hot Spring Waterfall ) - Khlong Thom, Ban Bang Khram, Khlong Thom 81120 Thailand
Namtok Ron Khlong Thom The waterfall, located quite near to the Emerald pool, is in a shady forest area with numerous hot springs. You can relax in one of the many natural hollows in the creek and watch the water gently cascade into the cool pools. Enjoy your own natural "hot-tub jacuzzi" filled with running spring water at a pleasant 35-c-40-c.
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot), Khao Phra Bang Khram Nature Reserve Khlong Thom Nuea, about 23 kms from city center, Khlong Thom 81120 Thailand
The Emerald Pool or also called Sa Morakot is is a natural turquoise blue pond with fresh water supplied from natural streams coming down from the hills. Located in the province of Krabi in Thailand it is one of the TOP excursions in the region. In the middle of a mystical jungle you can discover two crystal-clear lakes, the picturesque Emerald Pool and the Blue Pool. During a short hike through the forest you have the opportunity to explore an intact ecosystem. Sure you will be
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStop At:
Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea), Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Visiting the Tiger cave temple is one of the things you must do in Krabi! The Tiger cave temple, also known as Wat Tham Suea in Thai, is one of the most sacred Buddhist temples in Thailand. The Tiger cave temple is known for the tiger paw prints in the cave, the tall Buddha statues and of course the exhausting hike up the Tiger cave temple mountain with incredible views. But it’s absolutely worth climbing the 1260 steps until you reach the summit on top of the 309 meter high cliff. The view over Krabi is amazing with all the limestone cliffs and beautiful lush rain forest.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years."
"On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund."
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 7 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Ao Nang Beach, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81180, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
• You can also get picked up from anywhere in Krabi.
• An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Krabi areas. (To be advised)
• The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
• If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East
• If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang
• If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
• Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
• If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.