Koh Tan and Koh Madsum Snorkeling Trip By Speedboat From Koh Samui
Snorkeling Tour to Koh Tan and Koh Madsum by speedboat is a beautiful and easy day trip from Koh Samui, combining good snorkeling with relax time on a beautiful white sandy beach. Koh Tan and Koh Madsum are very close to Koh Samui and non-touristy, so they are easy to reach and they are not crowded.
• Snorkel in Samui's nearby islands to explore the tropical reef.
• Soak yourself in the sunlight and walking on the white sand beach to explore the beautiful beach.
• Indulge in a freshly prepared Thai lunch.
• Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Koh Tan, Thailand
Arrive at Tean Island for the best coral reef in the area, where you are snorkeling. Ko Taen is an island, approximately 15 kilometers off the mainland and five kilometers south of Ko Samui in the Gulf of Thailand. It is part of the Samui archipelago, which includes about 60 other islands.
Duration: 2 hoursStop At:
Ko Mat Sum, Ko Mat Sum, Surat Thani Province
Koh Madsum is an island gem off the coast of Koh Samui. With an outstanding stretch of sand and fantastic clear water, making Koh Madsum popular among snorkelers, the island recently became famous for another reason. Rebranded to Pig Island, Koh Madsum welcomes daily visitors with a myriad of semi-wild pigs, who stroll around the island. Here, you can beach comb among piglets, snorkel, or kayak along the shore.
Duration: 4 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Child ticket age between 4-11 years."
"Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour"
"There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 6 To 7 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
• You can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
• An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Koh Samui areas. (To be advised)
• Free hotel pick up from Lamai, Butterfly Garden, Chaweng, Bangpor, Maenam, Bophut, Cheongmon, Bangrak
• Extra Transfer Charge 700 Baht/PAX/Way : Nathon, Taling Ngam, Pagka, Lipanoi, Lipayai
• Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
• If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.