Lanta Mangroves Forest Tour with Thai Food Cooking with us
• Visit the Tung Yee Peng Village, a small village on the East coast of Koh Lanta. The forest is also a guard zone for reptiles, mammals, and birds and protects the coast from erosion.
• Take a longtail boat to explore mangrove areas and watching the variety of local fauna - colorful birds, mudskippers, fiddler crabs. Stop at the monkey point. You can see the monkeys and watch them swim and dive.
• Go to the village prefer for your lunch with local cooking such as Fried Rice, Pad Thai, Papaya Salad. Start how to learn an easy Thai menu on your own cooking day out in the local village. Enjoy your lunch and happiness with the local time.
The transfer will take you from your resort in Koh Lanta Yai to the pier of Tung Yee Peng Pier. Tung Yee Peng Village is a small village on the East coast of Koh Lanta. Take a longtail boat into the officially protected Tung Yee Peng Mangrove Forest, which offers a worthwhile break from the beaches. Discover the lush green island and spot small creatures such as monkeys and lizards.
• 08:00am – 09:00am Pick up from the hotel and transfer to Tung Yee Peng pier
• 09:30am Check in with the staff & take photos around the pier and departure from Tung Yee Peng pier.
• Mangrove exploring by Thai traditional longtail boat to see the beauty and completeness of the mangrove forest.
• Visit the friendly monkeys one of the highlights on tour.
• Go to the village prefer for your lunch with local cooking.
• Start how to learn an easy Thai menu on your own cooking day out in the local village.
• Enjoy your lunch and happiness with the local time.
• 01:00pm Transfer back to your hotel
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*Stop At:
• Ko Lanta, Ko Lanta, Krabi Province
• Tung yee peng, Tung Yee Peng Pier Mangrove, Koh Tao ThailandSample Menu
• Fried Rice
• Pad Thai
• Papaya Salad
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 5 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup times for each zone
• Baan Kantiang: 08:40am - 08:50am
• Kaw Kwang: 08:00am
• Klong Dao: 08:10am - 08:20am
• Klong Jark: 08:50am - 09:00am
• Klong Khong: 08:20am - 08:30am
• Klong Nin: 08:30am - 08:40am
• Klong Tob: 08:30am - 08:40am
• Long Beach: 08:20am - 08:30am
• Old Town: 08:00am - 08:10am
• Pra Ae Beach: 08:20am - 08:30am
• Saladan: 08:00am - 08:10am
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate **
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.