Lanta Old Town and Mangrove Forest Sightseeing Tour
• Explore the traditional old town of Koh Lanta and get a glimpse into local life Take a peaceful stroll into the mangrove forest at Tung Yee Peng village.
• Visit the Tung Yee Peng Village, a small village on the East coast of Koh Lanta. The mangroves here are almost as big as the island. At the edge of the water, a bridge welcomes you and on the other side, there is a cement path going through the mangroves. Mangrove roots create a quiet and protected area for fishes, crabs, oysters, lobsters, and shrimps.
• Take a longtail boat to explore mangrove areas and watching the variety of local fauna - colorful birds, mudskippers, fiddler crabs. Stop at the monkey point. You can see the monkeys and watch them swim and dive.
• Visit Kantiang Beach and relax on the white sands or swim in the turquoise water and trek up to the viewpoint which gives you a beautiful panoramic of the coastline and lighthouse. Here is the perfect spot for a photo.Itinerary
Visit the old town, a historic and preserved part of Koh Lanta where buildings are over 100 years old and are shophouses are still made from wood in the traditional style. After a walk through the old town with your guide, enjoy a delicious Thai set lunch at one of the local restaurants.
Make your way to Lanta National Park and visit Kantiang Beach and relax on the white sands or swim in the turquoise water and trek up to the viewpoint which gives you a beautiful panoramic of the coastline and lighthouse. Here is the perfect spot for photo opportunities before being returned to your hotel.
• 08:00am – 09:00am Pick up from hotel and transfer to Tung Yee Peng pier
• 09:30am Check in with the staff & take photos around the pier and departure from Tung Yee Peng pier.
• Enjoy Mangrove Tour by longtail boat.
• Visit Lanta Animal Welfare.
• Back to the pier and go to Lanta Old Town.
• Sightseeing around Old Town.
• Visit Sanga-U, Sea Gypsea village.
• Go to top mountain view at Viewpoint.
• Visit Kantiang Beach, relax on the beach.
• 02:00pm Back to Koh Lanta and transfer back to your hotel
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*Stop At:
• Ko Lanta, Ko Lanta, Krabi Province
• Tung yee peng, Tung Yee Peng Pier Mangrove, Koh Tao Thailand
• Mu Koh Lanta National Park, Moo 5, Ko Lanta Thailand
• Lanta Animal Welfare, 629 Moo. 2, Ban Sala Dan, Ko Lanta 81150 Thailand
• Kantiang Bay, 440 Saladan, Ko Lanta 81150 Thailand
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 6 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup times for each zone
• Baan Kantiang: 08:40am - 08:50am
• Kaw Kwang: 08:00am
• Klong Dao: 08:10am - 08:20am
• Klong Jark: 08:50am - 09:00am
• Klong Khong: 08:20am - 08:30am
• Klong Nin: 08:30am - 08:40am
• Klong Tob: 08:30am - 08:40am
• Long Beach: 08:20am - 08:30am
• Old Town: 08:00am - 08:10am
• Pra Ae Beach: 08:20am - 08:30am
• Saladan: 08:00am - 08:10am
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate **
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.