Full Day Sea Cave and Mangrove Kayaking Tour From Koh Lanta
• Discover the lush green island by kayak and spot small creatures such as monkeys and lizards. Enter small and big sea caves that feature fresh clear water, stalagmites, and stalactites that twinkle and shine.
• Paddling on kayak into the officially protected Tung Yee Peng Mangrove Forest, which offers a worthwhile break from the beaches.
• Explore and discover the beautiful and world-famous location, the most spectacular scenery of Koh Bubu and Koh Aung.
• Paddle to Talabeng Cave and admire the stunning rock formations, enjoy a refreshing swim in glistening emerald green waters.Itinerary
The transfer will take you from your resort in Koh Lanta Yai to the pier of Tung Yee Peng Pier. Tung Yee Peng Village is a small village on the East coast of Koh Lanta. At the edge of the water, a bridge welcomes you and on the other side there is a cement path going ythrough the mangroves. But you can also go through the small canals sneaking into the mangrove on a longtail with a local guide and go up to nearby islands Koh Aung, Koh Talabeng and its caves and Koh Bu Bu.
• 08:00am – 09:00am Pick up from hotel and transfer to Tung Yee Peng pier
• 09:30am Check in with the staff & take photos around the pier and departure from Tung Yee Peng pier.
• Touch the nature of Tungyeepeng mangrove and monkey sightseeing
• Visit Koh Aung and sightseeing around island.
• Take longtail boat to Talabeng island and kayaking
• Explore Talabeng Sea Cave
• Have lunch at Bu Bu Island, swimming, relax on beach
• 03:30pm Back to Koh Lanta and transfer back to your hotel
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*Stop At:
• Koh Talabeng, Tambon Ko Lanta Noi, Ko Lanta Thailand
• Ko Lanta, Ko Lanta, Krabi Province
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 6 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Tung Yee Peng Village Tourist information center, Unnamed Road J338+4R6, Tambon Sala Dan, Amphoe Ko Lanta, Chang Wat Krabi 81150, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
• Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Lanta.
• Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
• If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.