Full Day Sea Cave Kayaking Small Group From Koh Lanta
Discover the lush green island by kayak with small group 2-8 PAX and spot small creatures such as monkeys and lizards. Enter small and big sea caves which feature fresh clear water, stalagmites and stalactites that twinkle and shine. Paddling on kayak into the officially protected Tung Yee Peng Mangrove Forest, which offers a worthwhile break from the beaches. Paddle to Koh Talabeng Cave and admire the stunning rock formations, enjoy a refreshing swim in glistening emerald green waters. Cave Exploring at Koh Phee, One of the interesting adventure trip where you can climbing up to get nice panoramic picture from the limestone island.Itinerary
Start this kayaking adventure with a convenient pickup service from your hotel on the entire Lanta Island at 08:00am - 09:00am. Meet your guide at Tung Yee Peng pier on Lanta’s northeast coast which is blanketed by the bright-green leaves and haunting roots of mangroves that line a maze of tranquil streams, rivers and inlets.
• 08:00am – 09:00am Pick up from hotel and transfer to Tung Yee Peng pier
• 09:30am Check in with the staff & take photos around the pier and departure from Tung Yee Peng pier.
• Touch of the real green mangrove nature by kayaking.
• Visit friendly Monkey point around mangrove forest.
• Head to Koh Phee Island and touch the nice environment between the island.
• Cave exploring at Koh Phee to see stalagmite or stalactite from this limestone island.
• Enjoy Thai picnic lunch on the beach at Koh Talabeng and kayaking.
• Explore Koh Talabeng sea cave, swimming, relaxing.
• 03:30pm Back to Koh Lanta and transfer back to your hotel
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*Stop At:
• Koh Talabeng, Tambon Ko Lanta Noi, Ko Lanta Thailand
• Ko Lanta, Ko Lanta, Krabi Province
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 6 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup times for each zone
• Baan Kantiang: 08:40am - 08:50am
• Kaw Kwang: 08:00am
• Klong Dao: 08:10am - 08:20am
• Klong Jark: 08:50am - 09:00am
• Klong Khong: 08:20am - 08:30am
• Klong Nin: 08:30am - 08:40am
• Klong Tob: 08:30am - 08:40am
• Long Beach: 08:20am - 08:30am
• Old Town: 08:00am - 08:10am
• Pra Ae Beach: 08:20am - 08:30am
• Saladan: 08:00am - 08:10am
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate **
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.