Similan Islands Snorkeling Tour By Sea Star Andaman From Khao Lak
Seastar has infused years of experience into Offering the most modern fleet of boats producing the perfect balance of comfort, style, and excitement. Each day we choose the best sites to visit for the conditions, water visibility, and ecological diversityVisit some of Thailand's best snorkeling islands with crystal clear water and white sand beach.
• Snorkeling at Stonehenge which is named after the towering rocks that rise from depths of 25m and below.
• Enjoy the pristine beach, explore the island and discover the Honeymoon Bay.
• Snorkeling at Christmas Point and, if you are lucky you can watch dolphins frolicked in the sea or swim with sea turtles.
• Relish a delicious Thai style lunch.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Ko Similan, Ko Similan, Similan Islands, Phang Nga Province
Islands are a group of small, lush islands situated 64 km. off the West Coast of Phang-Nga province. Set in the beautiful Andaman sea, and covering an area of 80,000 rai, each one of these naturally perfect islands is National Park-listed and can be reached within 1.30 hours from Thaplamu pier, Khao Lak. Due to their incredible underwater beauty, deep visibility (down to 30 m.), spectacular palm tree and granite boulder landscape, turquoise water bays and magnificent white sand beaches, Skin Diver Magazine has vote the Similan Islands one of the world’s best diving destinations.
The coral reefs are host to a dazzling variety of sea life, appreciated at best whilst snorkeling. The islands’ breathtaking beauty is also easily accessibly by foot; making for the perfect self-guided walking tour. Book your Trip to Paradise with Fantastic Similan Travel. We are local operators who know the islands well, and our proud of all they have to offer. And we are sure to make your trip a truly exceptional experience.
• 07:30am - 08:30am Pick up at your hotel,
• 08:30am Seastar team welcome you at Seastar's private pier (Tub-lamu) to check in and pick up snorkeling equipment. Serve you with hot drinks and bakery. Depart to Similan Islands by speed boat. Arrive Similan Islands, first snorkeling and appreciating the underwater world, viewing beautyful fishes and colourful corals at Island No.5 and No.6. Take you to Island No.4 (Koh Miang), relaxing at Princess Bay with your own leisure on the beach.
• 12:00pm Enjoy with quality lunch buffet on Island No.4(Koh Miang), Depart from Island No.4 to Island No.9 (Koh Ba Ngu) for snorkeling at Christmas Point or Namchai bay, the highlight area where there are attractive coral reefs and a variety of colourful fishes. Take you to visit a Sailing rock which is the landmark of "Similan Island" at Island No.8 (Koh Similan) where you can relaxing, swiming, take pictures or clambing up to a view point on the top of a Sailing rock, Depart from Similan with a smile and impress.
• 04:50pm Arrive at Seastar's private pier (Tub-lamu). Welcome you with a variety of drinks, snacks, tasty papaya salad, fried chicken, ice cream, then bring you back to your accommodation safely.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 8 hoursStop At:
Takua Pa, Takua Pa, Phang Nga Province
Duration: 30 minutesStop At:
Khao Lak, Khao Lak, Phang Nga Province
Duration: 30 minutes
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Child ticket age between 4-11 years."
"There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund"
"Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour"
"What to bring : Passport/ID Card, Swimming suit, Towel, Sunglasses , Sunscreen , Hat, Camera"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 To 9 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Seastar ท่าเรือทับละมุ, firstname.lastname@example.org Tambon Lam Kaen, Amphoe Thai Mueang, Chang Wat Phang-nga 82210, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone
• Takaupa, Merrin Beach, Sunset Beach : 07:20am – 07:30am
• Nangthong La Own, Bangnieng Beach, Khukkhak Beach : 07:30am -08:00am
• Pakarang Cape, Pakweeb Beach, Bangsak Beach, Nam Khem Pier : 08:00am – 08:40am
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate. Payable directly to the driver **
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.