Surin Islands Snorkeling Trip from Khao Lak
• Get ready to experience the Surin Islands on this snorkeling day trip.
• Visit some of Thailand's best snorkeling islands with crystal clear water and white sand beach.
• Snorkel through the sheltered reef between the islands and if you are lucky you can watch dolphins frolicked in the sea or swim with sea turtles.
• Meet the local villagers of the Moken tribe and see the well-preserved marine life in the crystal clear waters.
• Enjoy a delicious lunch in Mu Koh Surin National Park.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Mu Ko Surin National Park, Khura Buri 82150 Thailand
Surin Marine National park nas promoted to An Andaman Asian Heritage Site in 2004. The Varlous coral around Surin Island is the one of the best snorkeling site in Thailand. The Islands are naturally uninhabited except for the nomadic sea.Sea gypsies - The Moken People. Peaceful and tranquil, various wildlife can be found on the islands including flying Squirrels. Pigtailed monkeys, flying lizards, eagles and sea eagles.
Enjoy a day of snorkeling and white beaches when you set sail to the the Surin Islands on the Andaman Sea. Depart from your hotel in Phuket and head to the one of the world's most famous diving sites. Jump in the clear and crystal waters and spot clown fish swimming in their natural habitat. Board a boat to the South Surin Island and visit a Moken Village.
Explore the traditional village built on stilts by the coast. Learn how the Moken people live a hunter-gatherer lifestyle off the sea. Hop on a boat to North Surin Island and enjoy lunch at Surin National Park. Relax by the pristine white beaches or go for a swim in the turquoise waters. Head to two more snokeling sites before returning back to the main land. Immserse yourself in serene beauty on this Surin Island day tour.
• 07:30am – 08:30am Pick up at your hotel.
• 08:30am Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
• 09:00am Depart from Namkhem pier to Surin Island (Best for snorkeling site of Andaman) by speed boat.
• 10:20am Arrived at Surin Island National Park, go to 1st snorkeling at Chong Kad Channel then visit Moken village where the sea gypsy residing in north Andaman sea or choose alternate to relaxing on Mai Ngam beach.
• 12:00pm Set lunch served in the national park canteen with variety of beverage menu and seasonal Thai fruits.
• 01:30pm 2nd Snorkeling at Bon Bay or Mae Yai Bay and 3nd Snorkeling at Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.
• 03:30pm Departure from Surin Island with the impression.
• 05:00pm Arrived at the Namkhem pier and transfer to your accommodation.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 8 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Child ticket age between 4-11 years."
"Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour"
"What to bring : Passport/ID Card, Swimming suit, Towel, Sunglasses , Sunscreen , Hat, Camera"
"There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 9 To 10 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone
• Takaupa, Merrin Beach, Sunset Beach : 07:20am – 07:30am
• Nangthong La Own, Bangnieng Beach, Khukkhak Beach : 07:30am -08:00am
• Pakarang Cape, Pakweeb Beach, Bangsak Beach, Nam Khem Pier : 08:00am – 08:40am
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate. Payable directly to the driver **
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.