Similan Islands Snorkeling VIP Tour From Khao Lak
The Similan Islands are the most popular destination for snorkeling tours in the Khao Lak region. Spectacular granite rock formations rise from the azure sea, picturesque bays welcome visitors with white powdery beaches. Due to its breathtaking scenery, both above and underwater, the Similan Islands are a very popular destination and stand firmly on the program for almost every visitor in southern Thailand. During the opening time of the Similan National Park October to May each year.
• Explore the breathtaking underwater world of Similan Islands on this one day tour
• Discover the many animal species found on the islands such as flying foxes and Nicobar pigeons
• Visit the popular Sailing Rock formation that boasts a panoramic view of the surrounding islands
• Start the day right with a free sumptuous breakfast and round trip transfers between your hotel and private pierItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Ko Similan, Ko Similan, Similan Islands, Phang Nga Province
Islands are a group of small, lush islands situated 64 km. off the West Coast of Phang-Nga province. Set in the beautiful Andaman sea, and covering an area of 80,000 rai, each one of these naturally perfect islands is National Park-listed and can be reached within 1.30 hours from Thaplamu pier, Khao Lak. Due to their incredible underwater beauty, deep visibility (down to 30 m.), spectacular palm tree and granite boulder landscape, turquoise water bays and magnificent white sand beaches, Skin Diver Magazine has vote the Similan Islands one of the world’s best diving destinations.
The coral reefs are host to a dazzling variety of sea life, appreciated at best whilst snorkeling. The islands’ breathtaking beauty is also easily accessibly by foot; making for the perfect self-guided walking tour. Book your Trip to Paradise with Fantastic Similan Travel. We are local operators who know the islands well, and our proud of all they have to offer. And we are sure to make your trip a truly exceptional experience.
• 06:45am - 08:00am Pick up at your hotel, transfer to Fantastic Similan Travel private pier.
• 09:00am Departure to Similan islands.
• 10:20am Arrive at Miang Island (Koh 4) for walking across island or snorkeling and swimming.
• 11:30am Enjoy a great thai buffet lunch.
• 12:00pm Departure to Payu Island (koh 7) for snorkeling and swimming.
• 01:00pm Departure to Bangu Island (koh 9) for snorkeling and swimming.
• 02:00pm Arrive at Similan Island (koh 8) for swimming snorkeling, relaxing on beach and climbing the viewpoint at Sailing Rock.
• 03:00pm Departure to Fantastic Similan Travel private pier.
• 04:30pm Relax and enjoy with snack, fresh fruit and drink at pier then transfer to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 8 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Child ticket age between 4-11 years."
"There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund"
"Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour"
"What to bring : Passport/ID Card, Swimming suit, Towel, Sunglasses , Sunscreen , Hat, Camera"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 9 To 10 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone
• Kho Khao Island, Baan Namkhem : 06:45am - 07:00am
• Bangsak, Pakarang, Pakweep : 07:00am – 07:10am
• Khuk Khak Beach : 07:20am – 07:30am
• Bangniang Beach : 07:30am – 07:40am
• Nangtong Beach : 07:40am – 07:50am
• Khaolak, Thaplamu : 07:50am – 08:00am
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate. Payable directly to the driver **
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.