Hong Islands One Day Tour From Krabi
Hong Islands or Koh Hong is part of Than Bok Khorani National Park, a relaxing island on the Krabi coastline. Spend your day doing nothing but lazing on virgin sands. This wonderful group of tiny islands offers breathtaking scenery, soft white-sand beaches, coral reefs, and a beautiful lagoon. It’s where you can enjoy swimming, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving, sunbathing, hiking, and picnicking.
• A day trip to Hong Islands in Krabi is the ultimate relaxation: peaceful, secluded, and quiet.
• Snorkel in clear waters of a secluded lagoon and explore the islands' abundant marine life.
• There are options according to your interests such as long tail boats, speed boats, and kayaks(add-on).
• Taste a great Thai buffet lunch on the beach and enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Hong Islands, Nong Thale, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Hong Islands Tour. Take you to visit the most beautiful beach and paradise island, Krabi Thailand. The tour will take you to the main island in the Hong Islands group. For sightseeing and snorkeling in the clear water such as Lading Island , Pakbia Island , Hong Lagoon, Dry off on the white sand beach and bathing in the warmth of the sun. Enjoy a delicious lunch on a tropical beach.
• 08:00am Pick up at your hotel from Krabi town and Klong Muang to pier
• 08:30am Pick up at your hotel from Ao Nang to pier
• 09:00am Departure from pier by speedboat or longtail boat to the islands in Hong Islands group are as follows : Hong Island , Pakbia Island and Lading Island
• 12:00pm Lunch time
• 03:00pm Back to the pier and then transfer you back to hotel
Duration: 8 hoursStop At:
Ao Nang, Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Krabi Province
Duration: 7 hoursStop At:
Pak Bia Island, Nong Thale, Krabi Town Thailand
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Koh Lao Lading, 4M3M+H2C, Nong Thale, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Hong Island, Khlong Khian, Takua Thung District, Phang-nga 81000, Thailand
Duration: 4 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Child ticket: Age between 3-11 years."
"Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour."
"There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund."
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 7 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
1: Hin Phoeng Floating Dock, 3P8V+JHF, Nong Thale, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
2: Nopparat Thara Pier, Thailand, ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81180, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel picks up is available for Krabi town, Ao Nang.
• Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.