One Day Tour Khao Sok Jungle Safari from Krabi
• Discover the Khao Sok National Park, the oldest rainforest in Thailand.
• Exploring , sightseeing spot in the rainforest of Khao Sok National Park.
• Admire natural beauty, amazing limestone mountains, fantastic waterfall, giant trees , biggest flower and various kind of wildlife animals.
• Visit Wat Sok Tham Phanthurat Temple (Money Temple) to take pictures.
• Nature survival experience.
• Glide down the river by bamboo rafting or canoeing.
• See a forest in the clouds.
• Enjoy a traditional Thai lunch.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Khao Sok National Park, Surat Thani Thailand
We pick you up at the hotel in the morning to leave Krabi with our guide good english speaking, who will take care of and provide you information. When the van crosses to Surat Thani Province, you can feel lifestyle of the local people, communities and their livings as well as the scenery of mountains, palm trees and rubber plantations which are economic plants around the area. Take a short break for a cup of coffee while enjoying beautiful scenery at Khaosok. Halfway into your journey after enjoying with your friend on the van. Then take you to visit Wat Sok Tham Phanthurat Temple (the Monkey Temple ), then spending your time to relax and admire the beauty of architecture buddhist temples.
The real fun begins to start with adventure to the waterfall and small canal , then through in the green nature of Khao Sok forest before have lunch. It is time for lunch at the restaurant with a great view of limestone mountain nearby and enjoy a traditional Thai lunch as you look out over nice landscapes too. After lunch we will start enjoyable program with bamboo rafting or Canoeing along the Sok River and have the change of swimming into the river on rope. Float down the peaceful waterway, taking in views of limestone mountains towering above the verdant jungle. After rafting down the river for a while, we stop at the river bank for a short trekking to take a break for a cup of tea or coffee. After all it is a very nice survival (light) experience. Complete your adventure full day with a lunch before heading back to Krabi and take you back to your hotel.
• 07:30am – 08:30am Pick up from your hotel.
• Drive by minivan to Khao Sok National Park about 2 hrs.
• Visit and Sightseeing at Wat Sok Tham Phanthurat Temple(the Monkey Temple ) and Khao Sok viewpoint.
• Enjoy to waterfall.
• Set menu lunch served with fresh seasonal fruits and soft drinks.
• Canoe along the Sok River enjoy magnificent views of limestone mountains and have the change of swimming into the river on rope. You can choose canoe or bamboo raft.
• 04:30pm Depart from Khao Sok to Krabi and return to you hotel.
• 06:00pm arrival at you hotel.
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 11 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Child ticket: Age 4-11"
"Children must be at least 4 years old to participate."
"There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund."
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 To 10 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
● Children must be at least 4 years old to participate
● Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang , Klong Muang and Tub Kaek
● There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.