4 Islands Snorkeling + Mangrove Forest From Lanta by Tin Adventure Sea Tour
• Discover ancient caves, limestone crags, and breathtaking emerald green waters.
• Discover 4 beautiful islands near Lanta( Koh Ngai, Koh BuBu , Koh Talabeng and Koh Phee) with a great speedboat
• Admiring feature fresh clear water , twinkle of stalagmites and stalactites at Koh Talabeng
• Enjoy snorkeling and swimming at Koh BuBu and Koh Ngai
• Explore and sightseeing Koh Phee (Ghost Island) that looks like a human skull resulting from the natural erosion of the period of a thousand years.
• Sightseeing beautiful location at Koh Ngai with a nice Thai Buffet Lunch in the restaurant.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Tin Adventure Sea Tour, 21 Moo1, ตำบล ศาลาด่าน อำเภอเกาะลันตา กระบี่ 81150, Thailand
Duration: 8 hoursStop At:
Saladan Pier, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta 81150 Thailand
Duration: 10 minutesStop At:
Koh Talabeng, Tambon Ko Lanta Noi, Ko Lanta Thailand
Koh Talabeng ,the huge limestone mountain island with its enormous cave and some small uninhabited islands and a small hidden beach in an inlet. The island is mainly limestone mountains with snaky coastlines in the west. So there are some attractive beaches and bays there. Talabeng Island, ancient pirates used the series of caverns on this island as their shelter. Surrounded by green forest ,the exploration of the caves is the highlight of this trip. They feature fresh clear water, stalagmite and stalactite that twinkle and shine. Somewhat difficult to travel along, the exterior is fairly steep but worth the effort.
Koh Phee (Ghost Island)or local people known as Koh Daeng is located in east side of Koh Lanta Noi, Krabi. Koh Phee, a small island in Andaman sea, which is not far from shore looks like a human skull resulting from the natural erosion of the period of a thousand years. Inside the cave have 3-4 small caves with stalagmites and stalactites and fossils in each cave. Some of the part of cave has to climb to get through left and right eyes of the skull.
Koh Ngai (or Koh Hai, you will find both spellings) is one of the Trang islands. Its long sandy beach with resorts lined and its blue waters make it a popular destination. The main beach and the pier are on the east side and there is a small beach with the sweet name of ''Paradise Beach'' on the other side of the island. It’s a stunning place and good for snorkeling.
Koh BuBu is a small island with tropical jungle and rainforest with a beautiful soft sandy beach on the south side. This is a great spot to stop and relax on the beach and there is plenty of shade provided by the large tropical trees hanging over the beach. The waters around here are clear for snorkeling and the main attractions are the pristine beach around Koh BuBu.
• 08:00am-09:00am Pick up customers from hotel reception.
• 09:00am Departure from the pier to 4 islands.
• 09:30am Explore Talabeng island and sea cave.
• 10:30am Move to Koh Phee, sightseeing the island from the boat.
• 10:45am Relaxing and swimming at Bubu island.
• 12:00pm Thai buffet lunch will be serve at Koh Ngai
• 01:00pm Afternoon free time to relax, sunbathe on the white sand beach or swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear waters.
• 02:00pm Leave the island then back to lanta for sightseeing Mangrove forest and visit monkey point on the way back to Koh Lanta.
• 03:30pm-04:00pm Arrive Koh Lanta pier and then transfer customers back to hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
Duration: 8 hoursStop At:
Ko Ngai, Ko Ngai, Krabi Province
Duration: 2 hoursStop At:
Thung Yee Pheng Mangrove Forest, Ko Lanta 81150 Thailand
Duration: 20 minutes
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Child ticket age between 4-11 years."
"Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour."
"There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund."
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Sala Dan Pier, J2XR+88Q, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup times for each zone :
Baan Kantiang: 08:40am - 08:50am
Kaw Kwang: 08:00am
Klong Dao: 08:10am - 08:20am
Klong Jark: 08:50am - 09:00am
Klong Khong: 08:20am - 08:30am
Klong Nin: 08:30am - 08:40am
Klong Tob: 08:30am - 08:40am
Long Beach: 08:20am - 08:30am
Old Town: 07:50am - 08:00am
Pra Ae Beach: 08:20am - 08:30am
Saladan: 07:50am - 08:00am
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate **
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.