This thrilling 3-hour caving trip explores a series of marble passages and crystal caverns created by the power of the Ice Age. See an underground waterfall, marvel at the amazing crystals and squeeze through the ceiling galleries on this fabulous adventure, a small taste of 'wild' caving! Participants will negotiate some tight passages, short climbs and lots of cave scrambling. Don’t forget your camera! Great for explorers aged eight and up.
Participants must agree to follow Cave Park Covid-19 Protocols: https://hornelake.com/covid-19-protocols/Itinerary
Enjoy hiking through pacific coastal rainforest to the cave entrances, some physical climbing and scrambling on damp, rocky cave floor, descending ladders and sliding down Canada's only Cave Slide!
Participants must agree to follow Cave Park Covid-19 Protocols:
- I will not enter the park if myself or anyone in my party feel ill or have symptoms such as fever, cough, sneezing or headache
- I agree to having my temperature taken by touchless thermometer prior to the tour departure
- I agree to follow all instructions on signage or from guides and other park staff
- I and everyone in my party agree to wear a mask that covers the mouth and nose the entire time inside the cave and also using hand sanitizer before and after accessing the caves
- I agree to joining other participants (up to max. 6) unless I have arranged for a Private TourStop At:
• Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park, 3900 Horne Lake Caves Rd Visitor Centre located 1 km. past campground entrance, Qualicum Beach, British Columbia V9K 2L7 Canada
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Minimum age is 8 years old"
"Dress code: good sturdy footwear (hiking boots or rubber boots) and long layered clothing"
"Not recommended for those with mobility issues"
"All travellers are required to sign a Liability Waiver upon tour check-in"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"Participants must agree to follow Cave Park Covid-19 Protocols"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"To enter caves, you must be led by a Park Guide.
Participants and staff are pre-screened daily.
Masks must be worn while inside the caves.
Must use hand sanitizer before and after each cave.
Max 6 persons per tour.
Must agree to mixed parties or book a Private Tour.
Self-Guided caving areas closed."
Duración: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park, Qualicum Beach, BC V0R 1G0, Canada
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.