Narooma E-Bike Tour Full Day Wildlife and Hinterland Narooma to Tilba
• Small group tour
• Marvel at the spectacular scenery
• See local wildlife
• Learn all about the history of the area
• Enjoy a delicious lunch at the heritage Dromedary Hotel in Central Tilba
• Get close to nature riding through rain forest, coastal and historic village trails
• 7 Hour E-Bike Hire accompanied by two local guides
• Includes helmet, bike lock and water bottle
• One Course lunch at The Dromedary Hotel, Central Tilba
• There is no minimum restriction to book this tour, (singles and couples can book this tour), however, there is a minimum number of 4 people needed to operate this tour.
The hinterland trail from Narooma to Tilba passes through some of the most spectacular valleys in this part of the South Coast. Our Electric Bikes make riding the otherwise challenging terrain much easier allowing our guests to enjoy the ride with minimal effort. This quiet trail is perfect for cycling. Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Central Tilba, Central Tilba, Eurobodalla, New South Wales
The National Trust Village of Central Tilba is one of Australia most well preserved examples of an 1800's gold rush village. Visit the Tilba Dairy and taste their cheeses and spend some time browsing through the boutiques full of local arts and crafts. Enjoy lunch at the historic Dromedary Hotel famous for the SBS TV Series River Cottage
Duration: 1 hourPass By:
Mystery Bay, Mystery Bay, Eurobodalla, New South Wales
Ride through dairy pastures from Central Tilba to Narooma passing by the stunning coastal beach of Mystery Bay. Marvel at the local wildlife including wallabies and echidnas.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 7 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
89 Campbell St, Narooma NSW 2546, Australia
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.