Week sailing excursion (for gay people) around Canary Islands
Week sailing excursion departing from Puerto de Mogan, in Gran Canaria island. We can go to different islands depending on the weather and clients preferencies.
We will always recommend you the best options. We can do from only sailing for the experts to combine with land tours when we arrive to a nice area/harbor for less experienced sailors.
The most interesting of the Canary islands is that every island is different from each other, so that makes the excursion very attractive, you will experience new things every day. The excursion is perfect for visiting 2 islands.
The excursion explained is the basic one but there's the option of all included (ask for more information).
Nudism is allowed on board and focussed mainly to gay people. Also the captain is gay and experienced in sailing around the Canary islands.
The yacht is new, from July 2018, with 3 double cabin and with the latest technology on board and very comfortable for this kind of excursions.
The excursion will begin soon in the morning for going to another island, and we give the option of coming the night before and sleep on board for departing around 6 am to the island/s chosen.
We explain the basic pack but there's the option of all inclusive (ask for more information).
• Accommodation in double cabin.
• Services from an experienced captain who knows the area well enough to ensure safe cruising amongst the Canary islands
• Boat fuel
• Clean bed linen and high hygiene standards onboard
• Departure from Puerto de Mogan in Gran Canaria island
• Travel insurance
Services not included:
• Food and drinks. We suggest that you buy the food before boarding and store it on the boat, where there is sufficient storing space for a week’s food supplies. Please note that the customers have to cater for the captain too.
• Moorings in different islands due to touristic visits, bad weather conditions, in case a customer needs medical attention, or any other problems on board. They will all be charged to the customers.
• Meals in restaurants ashore and any transport needed when ashore.
• Flights to and from Las Palmas airport and transport between the airport and Puerto de Mogan.
• Any other activities not included above.
• The sailing boat is 14m long and it has 3 double cabins. There is also a sofa bed in the lounge, which enables the boat to accommodate 8 people, but the price is for 6 people (if you are more ask for further information please)
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants"
"Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 2 To 7 Days
Lugar de comienzo:
Puerto de Mogan
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.