Mods & Icons Tour of Palm Springs
• Designated Historic Districts: We will point out many of the different registered, historic neighborhoods surrounding the downtown Palm Springs area.
• The Famous Palm Springs Walk Of Stars: We will point out the many inlaid sidewalk stars honoring the international and local celebrities who have made their mark in Palm Springs.
• Palm Springs Talked About Landmarks: The Art and Air Museums, the Plaza Theater, the Indian and Tahquitz Canyons, the Aerial Tramway, historic inns, wind farms, the San Andreas Fault Line, and more.
• The Historic Indian Canyons: Learn how the Cahuilla Indians lived, survived, and thrived for over 3,000 years.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productPass By:
Five Star Adventures Tours, 42335 Washington St Suite A-369, Palm Springs, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92211-8032
• Designated Historic Districts
• The Famous Palm Springs Walk Of Stars ( Pointed Out )
• Palm Springs Talked About Landmarks
• The Historic Indian Canyons Information
• Hollywood Movie Location When Available
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Dress code is smart casual"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"A minimum of 2 people per tour is required"
"No food or any alcohol beverages"
"Near public transportation"
"Each guest must bring and wear a face mask for the duration of the tour"
"No Wheel Chair Access"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
Duración: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
275 S Indian Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.