Zakopane Private Tour From Krakow
Taking this tour with us you will admire unique winter landscapes of Tatra mountains and visit Zakopane – the highest-situated town in Poland.
Zakopane is located in the south of Poland at the foot of the Tatra Mountains – the most beautiful mountain range in the country. This is only about two hours drive from Krakow and we will bring you to the most famous Poland’s mountain resort. It is a great place that thousands of tourists visit all year round. This is the Poland’s most popular holiday destination that attracts tourists with a splendid nature, rich folklore and unique wooden architecture.
After two hour drive along the most picturesque route in Poland that links Krakow and Zakopane we take you on a sightseeing drive, which will include:
• Stop at Chocholow – a historical village famous for the traditional wooden Highlanders’ cottages
• Funicular to Gubalowka Mount from Zakopane (alternatively a ski lift working all year)
• Breathtaking view of the Tatra Mountains from the top of Gubalowka
• Walk down Krupowki – the finest street in Zakopane
• Time for shopping at the traditional Highlanders’ market
• Wooden Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa and Villa Koliba
• ‘Na Peksowym Brzyzku’ Cemetery – the oldest Zakopane cemetery with beautiful sculptures adoring graves of famous people
• Great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving typical Highlanders’ food (price of lunch not included)
• Wielka Krokiew ski jump
• Stop over at the Chapel in Jaszczurowka – an old wooden church erected in 1906 which is the greatest example of the traditional Highlanders’ style, known as the ‘Zakopane style’
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow. After the tour our driver will take you back to your hotel or to any point within the center of Krakow – following your wish."
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide the address of your hotel / apartment in Krakow and we will pick you up from there.Airports
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.