Bogotá road cycling tour
GET IN TOUCH WITH NATURE
This road bike day tour is a chance to get to know the nature and a few of the small villages in the savanna surrounding Bogotá. This trip is perfect if you want to have a great day exploring the countryside outside the big and busy city. You will be surprised by how quickly the city fades into the background and you are surrounded by green hills.
We will start the day by picking you up at your hotel and then drive to one of the small towns close to Bogotá. Together with our bike mechanic we will prepare your Argon 18 rental bike to your measurements. Depending on your preferences, we can make the ideal route. Whether this is non-stop climbing, or taking it easy on rolling terrain, we can plan it.
During the route we will stop for local delicacies and fresh coffee and have a typical Colombian lunch. At the end of the ride we will take you back to your hotel, where you can relax and recover from a great day of cycling.
• Assistance before and during your trip to solve all the travel related doubts you may have
• Detailed trip information
• Professionally trained guides
• Argon 18 Krypton carbon road bike with Shimano 105 groupset
• Fully loaded support vehicle during the entire route
• Shuttle from and to your hotel
• Lunch, hydration and snacks
What’s not included
• Alcoholic beverages
• Personal items purchased during the trip
• Optional activities not scheduled
• Gratuities for your guides may be given at your discretion in response to their professionalism and leadership. Industry standard is for each individual guest to tip the guide team 5-10% of the trip price.
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Your Hotel of choice
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.