Invisible Boat Snorkeling Adventure in Cozumel
PERFECT FOR ALL TRAVELERS!
Hope on aboard a unique experience in the only 100% transparent boat in the World. This is definitely one of the most original snorkeling tours in Cozumel.
Discover shipwrecks, multicoloured fish, coral reefs and watch everything from above the surface or dare to discover the underwater world and be part of this 2- Hours fun Cozumel adventure on a 100% Crystal-clear boat.
This fun snorkeling trip Start and ends within close proximity to Main Cruise ports making it the ideal excursion for all travelers.Itinerary
We will start the activity by getting aboard the only transparent boat in the caribbean. We will then discover Cozumel in the most amazing way! Watch everything from above the surface, discover the underwater world and be part of a fun cozumel snorkeling trip in a 100% crystal-clear boat. This fun Cozumel trip will allow you to snorkel along the Mexican coast!Stop At:
• Columbia Reef, Cozumel Mexico
• Palancar Reef, Parque Marino de Cozumel One mile off the southeastern coast, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
• Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
• San Miguel de Cozumel, San Miguel de Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
• Paradise (Paraiso) Reef, Cozumel Mexico
• Villa Blanca Wall, Across from Villa Blanca Hotel, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
• Playa El Cielo, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
• Chankanaab Reef, Cozumel Mexico
• Parque Nacional Arrecifes de Cozumel, Costera Sur Highway, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
• Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park, Carr. Costera Sur Km 9. 5 Zona Hotelera Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
"Government certification that validates our company and tour guides have completed the Safety measures program for COVID19 as requested by Mexican authorities and complies with all prevention protocols."
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duración: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
Carlota Beach Club, Carr. Costera Sur km 2.85-Sur, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.