Cacahuamilpa Caves and Taxco: Private Tour From Mexico City
Meet the endless tunnels and caverns of Cacahuamilpa and venture on the steep streets of the city of the silver
• Walk through the corridors and enjoy the sensation of being penetrating the mountain of the grottos of Cacahuamilpa
• Discover figures of animals, faces, buildings or beings from other worlds within the caves
• Meet the charming town of Taxco nestled in an area surrounded by large hills and mountains
• Enjoy Taxco on foot, walk through its cobbled streets, observe its buildings and discover worthy corners of a viceregal scenery
• Stroll through its main square, among which the Parish of Santa Prisca stands out as one of the most beautiful works of the Mexican Baroque
• We will go up to the cable car (not included) to appreciate an excellent panorama of the city of TaxcoItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Parque Nacional Grutas de Cacahuamilpa, Municipio de Pilcaya, Guerrero, 40391 Mexico
Walk through the corridors and enjoy the sensation of being penetrating the mountain of the Caves of Cacahuamilpa
Duration: 3 hoursStop At:
Santa Prisca de Taxco, Plaza Borda, Taxco Mexico
Enjoy Taxco on foot, walk through its cobbled streets, observe its buildings and discover worthy corners of a viceregal scenery
Duration: 5 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults"
"Dress code is casual"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 12 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundabout of the Independence Angel from the side of Sheraton Ma. Isabel Hotel
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.