Full Day Tour To Sigiriya And Dambulla
Your Hotel in Negombo
• Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle.
• English speaking chauffeur guide during the day trip.
• Water Bottles.
• Specialist guide’s fee Meals and refreshments Expenses of a personal nature.
• Entrance Tickets
The city of Dambulla is home to an ancient cave Temple also known as the Golden Rock Temple, which is a popular tourist attraction. Approximately 4 hours drive from negombo to Sigiriya, which is where you will find the “Lion’s Rock”. This is a 220 metre high rock, at the top of which an ancient King built his Palace. In addition to being a well maintained model of ancient urban life, Sigiriya is also an adventure of rock climbing for many. A day tour of Sigiriya and Dambulla will suffice for you to explore Sri Lanka’s Majestic past. Leave from your hotel early morning is better, explore the two cities, and be back to hotel in the afternoon. Pick up from Negombo hotel and transfer to Dambulla (Approximately 4 hours) Visit Dambulla cave Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site Lunch at a recommended restaurant Visit Sigiriya Rock Fortress, a UNESCO World Heritage site (8th wonder of the world). Back to your hotel (Approximately 5.30 p.m min drive)
• Pick up from negombo hotel and transfer to Dambulla (Approximately 4 hours drive)
• Visit Dambulla cave Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site
• Lunch at a recommended restaurant
• Visit Sigiriya Rock Fortress, a UNESCO World Heritage site (8th wonder of the world).
• Back to your hotel (Approximately 5.30 P.M)
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Infant seats available"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 1 Day
Lugar de comienzo:
Your Hotel Or Colombo Airport
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.