Luxury all inclusive culinary day trip in an off-road mountain park
This luxury culinary eco attraction is located on 5 acres of wide open space in an off-road mountain paradise. It offers an all-inclusive layered experience merging :
• A driving tour through the island’s rain forest mountain interior with its low hills and lush green valleys.
• The nature reserve and mountain park is located at the border of a protected tropical forest
• The Cooking Show demonstrates how to cook Jamaican themed dishes
• Guided 'foods of the island' experience includes fruit, rum, wine and fruit drink tastings, lunch is Jamaican cuisine
• Lunch leads into more tasting of authentic Jamaican dishes including our world famous jerk chicken
- The culinary experience is interactive where our host provides an overview of each of the delectable food items being sampled
- Small group sizes in wide open areas with no more than 15 persons per group accepted for any activity
- Low impact & high enjoyment
One of the 10 best things to do in Jamaica!Pass By:
Unity, Unity, Trelawny Parish, Jamaica
Enjoy a leisurely ride off the beaten track to a place nestled in the picturesque green hills of Falmouth. Along the scenic mountain roads, delight in gorgeous vistas of citrus orchards, coconut trees swaying in the wind, thick bamboo groves hugging the banks of rivers and streams as they wind their way through the tropical forested interior.Sample Menu
• Five servings of exotic tropical fruit - Seasonal
• Ackee and saltfish in puff pastry with a charred tomato coulis - Served with a coconut drizzled baby bammy
• Traditional jerk chicken with a grilled pineapple salsa - Slow smoked with sweet woods
• Mini dukunu with a spiced rum cream sauce - Sweet potato and raisin pudding
• 5 different rums and wine samplings
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Falmouth Street, Falmouth St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.