Tulum Adventure (archeological zone-Atv-ziplines-cenote-lunch-drinks-rappel)
Get lost in the most beautiful view of the Riviera Maya with the impact of the turquois water against the stone temples and the white sand. Then immerse in the Mayan jungle on an ATV where the way will dare your skills. Cool of in the sacred cenotes caves, and for more adrenalin, try our zip lines and rappelling in the middle of this fascinating jungle.
– Minimum recommended age: 4
– Children rate from 4 to 10 years old
– You CAN’T climb the pyramids
– Minimum age to ride: 11 (test ride required)
– Maximum Weight Zip-lines 130kg (286 lbs.)
– Maximum Weight Rappel 115kg (253 lbs.)
– It is not recommended for pregnant women
– Roundtrip transportation
– Entrance fees to the archaeological site
– Small groups
– Snorkeling equipment (mask and tube)
– Beverages on board (bottled water, juice, and beer)
– Equipment for all the activities
– Camcorder tax ($50 pesos)
– Swimming suite
– Change of clothes
– Comfortable shoes and clothes
– Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
– Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs
– Cap or hat
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Minimum recommended age: 4"
"Children rate from 4 to 10 years old"
"You CAN’T climb the pyramids"
"Minimum age to ride: 11 (test ride required)"
"Maximum Weight Zip-lines 130kg (286 lbs."
"Maximum Weight Rappel 115kg (253 lbs."
"It is not recommended for pregnant women"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Most travelers can participate"
"We send you the exact pickup time depending of your hotel or Airbnb location"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
1: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
2: Súper Akí Tulum, Carretera Federal Tulum Ruinas s/n, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We send you the exact pickup time depending of your hotel or Airbnb locationPorts
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.