Dalat Waterfall Tour
Coming to Da Lat you not only have a chance to see flowers, Beautiful Pine forest. Besides, there are also famous waterfalls attached to many romantic legendary and enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffeeItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
DaLat Local Tour Guide, 12 Đường Hai Bà Trưng, Phường 6, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng 670000, Vietnam
Our guide will pick you up at your accommodation at your preferred time.
1. Let's stop at Tuyen Lam lake, one of the most picturesque lakes in Da Lat is our first stop.
2. Visit Chicken Village, an oddball attraction that is home to some of Da Lat’s ethnic minority groups.
3. Your next stop is another village, one that is famous for growing different kinds of mushrooms
4. Visit Pongour Waterfall. On the way there you will witness many beautiful coffee plantations, rice paddies.
5. Visit Elephant Waterfall where you will enjoy exploring the area and getting sprayed by the cool, fresh water.
6. Let's stop at Linh An Pagoda with a giant statue of Happy Buddha & Ladies buddha statue in Vietnam
7. Stop at coffee farm and learn how coffee gets produced here. Da Lat is known for producing some of the best coffee beans in the world.
Once it starts to get dark, we will head back towards Da Lat city and drop you off at your accommodation.
Duration: 6 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 6 To 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel, bus station, pick up point in the city center
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.