Dalat Countryside Tour
If you love the peaceful atmosphere of nature, escape the city and to see the real countryside, learning about the culture this tour is designed just for youItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productPass By:
DaLat Local Tour Guide, 12 Đường Hai Bà Trưng, Phường 6, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng 670000, Vietnam
We will pick you up at your hotel between at 8:00 am to 12:00 pm ( flexible pick up time). Then we will be heading to the countryside. Some of the places that you will get to visit the DaLat countryside:
1. Van Thanh Flower village to get closer to the daily lives of local people.
2. We will continue to cross Ta Nung pass, enjoy the whole view of Nam Ban town and the mighty sight of a huge jungle. Let’s stop at Top of Dalat where you can look the whole view of the countryside scenery.
3. Highlands Coffee Plantation: tasting coffee (excluded fee) and learn about the coffee making process or you can buy some Vietnamese local original coffee for a gift or enjoy at home.
4. Take a walk around K’Ho minority village.
5. Silk Factory: to watch the silkworm rearing and the process of silk making.
Have your lunch at local restaurant on the way.
6. Linh An Pagoda with huge Happy Buddha can bring you happiness and luck basing on the belief of local people
7. Let find out how they make it and taste a little bit at Local Rice Wine!
8. Cricket Farm: tasting the fried crickets (included fees) and enjoy it! crunchy!
9. Elephant Waterfall: the widest waterfall of Lam Dong province
After the whole tour, we will also drop you off at your hotel or places around the city you want!
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 5 To 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel, bus station, pick up point in the city center
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.